Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dropped Calls? Rogers to the rescue...

I received the below text message from Rogers on March 6, 2012 but ignored it because they send me a whole heap of promotional offers and text messages; and it sounded too good to be true. On my drive home with Dari she had informed me it was a serious text so I simply responded with a YES. When I got home, I took a nap and was persuaded by Dari to call them... so I did.
I literally spent 9 minutes on the phone with a Rogers representative and by the end of the call I was offered the Blackberry Bold 9780 for free. Please note, that I do indeed experience a high amount of dropped calls. I currently have the Blackberry Bold 9900 which I absolutely love and would not downgrade after using, however, my brother was in need of a new BB. Apparently these Blackberry's that they are mass distributing out of good customer service to upkeep and maintain their clientele was a good call on behalf of Rogers. I received this new phone in the mail within 3 business days. Kudos!
My sister had also received this same text message, hence the 2 Blackberry's received.
The only thing odd I found about these phones, is that Rogers always has their logo printed on the bottom bezel; directly underneath the space button but these phones were not branded to any specific phone provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment