Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Sarah

Good friends are hard to come by and the ones that stay are very rare. Sarah and I met at work, she was sorta my boss (ha ha). We then began partying excessively (wed night - sat night) consecutively - we used to guzzle down alcohol like it was water. A bottle of wine, tequila and the ultimate fav RYE & DIE (crown and diet coke). Now that I think about it we were too wild, untamed and probably out of control. I can say I dont regret a day since I met you and will forever cherish our Body English nights. But hey, we grew up and didn't turn out so bad? Look forward to growing old and spending many more birthdays together...

Happy 26th Birthday Ms. Sarah T!!! aka twinsy...

Hope its awesome!!!!
Love YOU!! <3

2 comments:

  1. OMG, this is awesome! I don't know if it's my age or my daughter but this brings major tears to me eyes. I too will never forget or regret anything we ever got into. One of thee best people I found in my life by far. Manisha you rock!! You are right, good friends are hard to come by and when find them, don't let go. Maybe I can plan an escape one evening and we can rekindle our love for Mr.English? lol, love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday sarah
    - nav

    ReplyDelete