Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Baby Lips

Lipstick, Lip Gloss, Lip Shine, Lip Liner, Lip Pumper, whatever other lip products that are out there... they can be good at times but I personally find that they all tend to leave that gross looking white residue that I have to scrape off my lips within hours. 

For Christmas, I was gifted Baby Lips by Maybelline and this by far is my most favorite-st lip product ever!! Yes, it does indeed give you baby soft lips while re-hydrating your lips. This product is a must try! Prior to using Baby Lips, I was using Blistex Medicated Formula (the blue container) which I still stand by 100% especially in the winter time but I find that sometimes it is little much on my lips. 

They come in 6 different varieties of shades and flavors - I prefer no color and peppermint.

 
Get your lips soft and hydrated now!

No comments:

Post a Comment