Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Long Weekend

So here it is, all the bunnies are out in full effect. Raised gas prices, excess traffic, raging drivers, cops everywhere and this is what the long weekend has brought. Enough with the downsides, we get a long weekend and get to see and spend quality time with those dearest to us; whether it be family, friends or pets.

I am looking forward to indulge in a white chocolate Easter bunny. Yum! It can be my little Easter cheat treat. I don't really have anything planned for the weekend but I'm sure that won't be a problem. As a matter of fact, I am on the road to Buffalo, NY right now to swipe my plastic cards (did you notice cards was plural?) to purchase things that I do not need. What more could I ask for? Kind of a great way to begin my long weekend...

Happy Easter Friday!
Anyone have any exciting Easter long weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment