Saturday, April 7, 2012

My very 1st watch purchase

I have been wanting a watch for the longest time but never really found one that I loved. I been checking the Michael Kors website occasionally and came across this particular style - the picture did not do it justice because I was still hesitant. While at the Fashion Outlets in Niagara's ; Michael Kors When I put this particular watch around my wrist, I fell in love. The oversized runway watch was perfect. I also did not realize what skinny wrists I had for they needed to removed 4 links and because I have abnormally fat, long fingers.

Also, due to the price difference and lesser tax, how could I have not made this purchase? A savings of almost $50. This silver watch will look great, stacked with my Tiffany & Co. bracelets. Hooray! Thank god -  I was able to spend some sort of monies.


No comments:

Post a Comment