Thursday, April 19, 2012

Why taking a water bottle to an exam could turn your B into an A

I just read this article that I received via email on the Toronto Star about those who bring water bottles to exams out perform those who do not.

I absolutely agree with the article. Water plays a great role in the human body and a lot of people do not drink nearly enough water in a day - 8 glasses is the recommended. I have always loved ice cold plain tap water which I regularly consumed but not how much I should have been. With my regular  hot yoga practice deepening, I appreciate water to a new level. I drink, I would say about 10-12 glasses a day. Being hydrated is an amazing feeling and most of the times we mistake hunger for thirst. Also, any other beverage does not satisfy my dehydration the way water does.

All in all, drink water peoples! & bring water bottles to your exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment